Yes, customers who want to trade in their current vehicle may go to any Toyota dealer outlet nationwide. Highly trained professionals will inspect the customer’s vehicle for proper valuation.
What is Toyota’s 211-point Inspection?
Toyota’s 211-point Inspection is a systematic process of assessing a vehicle’s quality level, which becomes the basis for vehicle valuation or pricing for Toyota used cars. The inspection results also become a guide for necessary repair and conditioning if the vehicle will be retailed by T-Sure, prior selling to customers.
Why is it better to Trade-in with T-Sure?
Customers are assured of:
- Transparent Assessment
The old vehicle will undergo thorough assessment of a Toyota-certified Assessor using Toyota’s 211-point inspection, results of which will be fully explained to the customer to have full understanding of the vehicle condition.
- Fair Trade-in Pricing
The full transparency of the Assessment process will show the true value of the vehicle, and this assures the fair trade-in pricing. Customers may also get additional discounts/rebates for new vehicle purchases.
- Worry-free Transaction
All of the document processing will be quick and hassle-free for the customer as T-Sure will handle everything such as Transfer of Ownership and LTO Registration.
How does “Trade-in” work?
“Trade-in” refers to a merchandise, such as a vehicle, taken as payment or part payment for a purchase. At Toyota, we have a Trade-in program that allows the customer to sell his vehicle (any brand) as partial payment for a new Toyota vehicle.
Highly trained professionals will inspect the trade-in vehicle for proper valuation, while simultaneously processing your new vehicle purchase.
Can I buy a T-Sure vehicle at any Toyota dealer?
Currently, not all Toyota outlets are selling T-Sure used vehicles, but a customer may call or visit any dealer so that he can be referred to the outlet most convenient for him. You may also refer to the list of T-Sure Retail outlets here (put link).
Why Buy from T-Sure?
- TOYOTA HIGH QUALITY STANDARDS
- T-Sure vehicles go through a refurbishment process to further upgrade the quality of cars though our Toyota Premium Auto Detailing (TPAD).
- TRANSPARENT & HONEST VEHICLE CONDITION
- For customer’s piece of mind, each unit goes through Toyota’s 211-point inspection to ensure that the vehicles pass quality standards.
- You have assurance of honest and accurate odometer reading (mileage).
- WORRY-FREE DOCUMENTATION TRANSFER
- Have a worry-free Transfer of Ownership & hassle-free LTO Registration Processing.
- WIDE PRODUCT RANGE WITH FAIR PRICE & AFFORDABLE PAYMENT SCHEMES
- Customers can choose from 3 products at different quality levels, price points, warranty coverage.
- Avail of easy-to-own Financing schemes through Toyota Financial Services Philippines (TFSPH).
- READY SUPPLY FROM THE TOYOTA DEALER NETWORK NATIONWIDE
- Units are widely available from T-Sure Retail Dealers nationwide
- ONE-STOP SHOP FOR TOYOTA’S EXPERT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Customers can enjoy ease of ownership with Toyota’s in-house expert products and services
What is T-Sure’s Objective?
The objective of Toyota’s used vehicle program is to reward customer loyalty by:
- allowing customers to buy used vehicles that have passed Toyota’s high-quality standards;
- providing customers the best price for their vehicles when they sell or trade-in.
What does “T-Sure” mean?
The “T” stands for Toyota and “Sure” denotes trustworthiness. This brand name communicates that with T-Sure, customers can have peace of mind in buying a pre-owned car.